- Mr Lim Yong Hwee Lawrence – IC
- Mr Tay Yee Kai
- Mr Tan Yong Kai
- Mr Edison Lee
- A true gentleman and excellent sportsman through the game of football
- Providing all football CCA players platforms of opportunities and exposure through game competitions.
- Develop football CCA players maximising their playing potential.
- Create interest and sustainability in football for football CCA pupils
- B-Division team to be in the top four of the South Zone Inter-Schools B-Division Tournament.
- B-Division Team to qualify for the National Champions League Inter-schools Competition.
- C-Division team to be in the top four in the group in the qualifying stages of the South Zone Inter-Schools C-Division Tournament.
- C-Division Team to qualify for the National League 1 Inter-schools Competition.
- South Zone Inter-Schools Football Championship ‘C’ Division – South Zone – 2nd Round
- South Zone Inter-Schools Football Championship ‘B’ Division – Participated
More Information on the CCA
The ‘B’ boys were placed in a tough group with soccer powerhouses Beatty Secondary School and Serangoon Gardens Secondary School. They battled hard throughout the entire competition but were unable to progress past the group stage this year.
The ‘C’ Boys performed well in the group stage and emerged as runners up to progress into the Quarter-final. Pitted against strong opponents from Queensway Secondary School and Serangoon Gardens Secondary School, the boys fought valiantly and were unfortunate to lose out on a berth in the semi-final.
Training schedule and venue
- Weekly Summary Schedule [PDF, 6KB]
- CCA Schedule and Venue List [PDF, 14KB]
- CCA Classroom Allocation [PDF, 6KB]
Last updated on 08-01-2018